Re: fix for the windows live messenger issue.

  • From: Øyvind Lode <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 10:38:42 +0200

Hi:

At work I'm forced to use Office Communicator 2007 R2.
JAWS 11 doesn't handle Communicator particularly well either.
Some tips from you script guru's?

I don't *need* Live Messenger at home but it's quite nice when I just want to chat. I'll guess I will just install Live Messenger 2009 again when I have calmed down <smile>

On 24.10.2010 04:49, Ken Perry wrote:
It looks like they renamed just about every class control they could and
they added a tabbed control to contain all the conversations.  They also
screwed up the way they group individual conversations by the same person by
removing the options to not group texts from the same person.  There are a
lot of changes but it looks like it would be about a day of work for someone
who really wanted to sit down and get it done.  I don't have the time  but I
was able to get it to talk the conversations, with only changing a couple
classes.

I need it for work I am doing so I reverted to an older one.

Ken