Re: file and printer sharing with an xp machine

  • From: Trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 20:31:13 -0400

Think I saw it under networking in control panel.
Will see more about that tomorrow, the windows7 box is on charge right now.

At 07:51 PM 5/13/2010, you wrote:
I did share the folder "shared documents". It is visible and searchable from
the other machines.
I didn't see any way to check the printers however. Could you give me an
idea how to get to that setting? I have been crawling around treeviews and
folders and options all over the place. Oh well.  The obvious places don't
seem to be the right places.
thx.
--le