Re: ewby on programming need some tips and tricks

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 10:35:29 +0200

I didn't find any access issues for perl when I write the code with TextPad.

As I said, yes, if I would be forced to use python or any other language, I
will need to pass over the unfriendliness of each one, but even then, I
wouldn't say that they are very friendly just because I will be got used to use
them.

Octavian