Re: ewby on programming need some tips and tricks

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 19:49:34 +0200

Yes of course and I know that, but what I wanted to show was that there is not only a single way, and that not all the blind programmers have the same needs, and what some programmers say that would be considered a good practice just because it fits to their needs.

So your correct answer would have been that yes, python is less friendly for the blind, but because the sighted programmers like it because it offer visual aids and some specific features they like, and maybe because in some parts of the world there is a demand for python programmers, we, the blind programmers must make the efforts and accept to use some workarounds in order to have a better chance of finding work.

That would have been more correct, so those who know that they don't care about the sighted programmers, or know that in their country there is no a big demand for python, would understand better for which situations is python good for the blind.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>