Re: ewby on programming need some tips and tricks

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 23:25:05 +0200

Well, I would also like to know what Jamal thinks about the friendlyness of Python for the blind.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 19:04:17 -0700

hello,
first we need to decide what language your going to use.  any
ideas?
What kind of programs do you want to write?