espeak and java

  • From: "Michael Taboada \(AI5HF\)" <ai5hf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 23:16:46 -0500

Hi,
I was wondering if there is a (relatively) simple way to integrate espeak into
a java program, for a speech synthesizer. If so, how, and where is
documentation on this. Also, what would I have to have with my program. A dll?
A jar?
Thanks,

-Michael.

AI5HF

http://mtgames.org/
http://u4u.be/
http://michael-taboada.org/
http://AI5HF.org/
http://the-status.net/ and http://the-stat.us/

Skype: lilmike2
Gmail: ai5hf.lilmike@xxxxxxxxx
msn: ai5hf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter: http://twitter.com/MWTab

PC details:
Intel quad core 2.66 ghz; 4 gb duel channel ddr2 ram; 1 TB harddrive.

"The songs of the dead are the lamentations of the living." -- Christopher
Paolini, Eldest.
"A world that contained a creature as amazing as that bumblebee was a world he
wanted to live in." -- Christopher Paolini, Brisingr.