Re: email list for new programmers

  • From: <Tristan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 18:24:38 -0400

*agrees*. Alex, this list isn't your comment hotline for you to just keep posting your comments, no matter what they are. It is for us as "blind programmers" to discuss programming for the blind, and other things related to programming.

Tristan Bussiere
Founder, ACE Games
http://www.acegamesonline.net

Skype: tristanbussiere