Re: email list for new programmers

  • From: "Jim" <jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 17:20:48 -0400

Hi,
New programmers are certainly welcome here. I think that people get upset when list members seem to repeatedly avoid reading documentation and searching for help when they run into problems. It's a difficult thing to figure out. We need to be respectful of others needs by both giving in a little when someone needs help and maybe giving them some answers so that they don't get too frustrated and give up, and those of us who are frustrated because something won't work need to remember that we won't in all likelihood hurt things too badly if we try something and find out that it doesn't work, or read some documentation before we ask.

Thanks all.

Take back your shopping life at http://tinyurl.com/32rsxz

----- Original Message ----- From: <Tristan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>