RE: emacspeak speech server for mac

  • From: Bart Bunting <bart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ken Perry <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 14:29:06 +1100

Hi Ken,

I have searched both googlecode and github and can't find it anywhere.

Are you able to provide a link?

Are you using the server yourself?  If so how well does it work?

Bart
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 22:09:31 -0500, "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dave has his server up on google code if you search for it there.
>
> Ken

Bart Bunting

URSYS Pty. Ltd
461 Parramatta Rd. Leichhardt NSW  2040  Australia
Ph.           +61 2 8745 2811
Fax          +61 2 8745 2828