edsharp issue/bug

  • From: Tyler Littlefield <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 22:49:45 -0600

Hello,
I wonder if someone has found a workaround to this; apparently the indent level
is stuck at \t, changing it allows for a max of 2 spaces, which means that the
usual style of four spaces that I see a lot doesn't work, and it reverts to \t
later.
Has anyone made a fix/workaround? I'm running the latest version apparently,
but the source does seem to be here, so I might be able to dig through it and
fix the issue.

                Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
        http://tds-solutions.net