RE: editor questions

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 22:02:53 -0500

I will warn you to make boxer work the best there are about 4 or 5 settings
you need to change in things like the file dialogs and tab settings and
stuff of the sort it's not hard because like I have said in the past the
coder that creates boxer has blind testers but there are options to set to
make it better.  Boxer 14 is much better than all boxers before when it
comes to keeping focus where it should be.

Ken