Re: edSharp kudos

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 17:37:19 -0500

I agree -- all the grouping symbols such as braces, brackets, parens. vim
has a % command that will jump to the matching grouping symbol if it is
positioned on a grouping symbol, balancing nested ones as needed.  Perhaps
we could get jamal to add this functionality. It is not a hard thing to
implement.
Hey jamal -- is your software opensource?
--le