RE: edSharp as a C/C++ IDE?

  • From: Øyvind Lode <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 09:47:05 +0200

Jamal:
I'm trying to compile and run the program at the same time.
For example if I press CTRL+F5 (run without debugging) in VS C# my program is
compiled and run in a console window.
If compile error occurs I have the option to open the error window.
If there are no compile errors the program runs and when finished I'm returned
to the code editor.

This is the only feature I miss from the IDE.

I currently have a port of MinGW installed in C:\MinGW32.
GCC version = 4.5.0.

Is it possible to make edSharp compile and run automatically?
It would be very neat!

Please let me know if I'm unclear.