Re: ed2man: my newest quick hack

  • From: Don Marang <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 17:06:20 -0400

Thanks.  Looks like you are picking up bash pretty well.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Software Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org <http://www.vinuxproject.org/> There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working on things that matter.
-- Dean Kamen

On 5/14/2011 4:33 PM, Littlefield, Tyler wrote:
Hello all:
I got kind of tired of messing with my client and it's weird issues with manpages, cutting off the top when I page with the pager, etc etc. So, I give you ed2man (which should actually be man2ed, but I'm already stuck on writing e2m.
Just pop this in your .bashrc file and you should be set, enjoy!
function e2m
{
if [ $# -ne 1 ];then
echo "Syntax: e2m <manpage>"