Re: ed harp with python problem

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:05:13 -0400

Hi Bob,
I haven't followed this thread closely. What does the line in your
EdSharp.ini file say about the Python compiler? Does that match up with
where the Python compiler is on your computer?

Thanks.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: Consider Usability Engineering On Your Next Project
or release. http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "programming"
             <rproglock@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-                                          cc
             bounce@freelists.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       ed harp with python problem

             03/24/2008 12:40
             PM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

Hi List,

In regard to my problem with ed sharp finding the python compiler, I now
get
the message that windows can not open the file "#msntb_toolbar_full_name#
"

This message also pops up when I press windows key+e to access "my
computer."

I think that because this file can not be found, ed sharp can not find the
python compiler.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can succeed in getting windows
to open this file?

I really want to learn python using ed sharp but
I am at a loss as to what to do and will appreciate any suggestions you can
give me.

Bob