Re: easy shopping cart with pay pal

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 01:17:13 -0700

there is also a .PDF file available from pay pal that gives you the code and possible modifications you can make to use there shopping cart system fully integrated with them automatically.

HTH,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>