e: direct x:getting started

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 12:19:41 -0500

Where did you learn all this? I downloaded the sdk from November 2008, but the documentation does not talk about code examples, just general concepts. The code samples do not even compile for me (on Depc++ version 4.9.9.2 under Vista on an AMD processor). I would like to start doing audio games, but when I try to join the list for developers at developers.usagames.us, I never get anywhere; the confirmation url gives me an error and nothing happens when I reply to the emails. Any help would be great. Note that I am not very proficient with c++.

Have a great day,
Alex