Re: drupal 7 questions

  • From: Florian-achtige <florianbeijers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:42:07 +0100

I'll see if that exists in drupal 7, too. In the meantime, what would
be the easiest way to set up a website concerning a podcast using
drupal? When i google i see that is not very well supported at this
time, which makes me think i'd best create an rss feed of all blog
posts to the site and find some way of attaching the episodes to them.
Is that the best solution?

Florian