drupal 7 questions

  • From: Florian-achtige <florianbeijers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 10:00:37 +0100

Hi listers,

I have a couple of questions on drupal 7 if it's alright... I guess
I'll just fire away :D

- First, I heard there was an accessible alternative in drupal 7 for
the drag-and-drop interfaces. Are these enabled by default or do i
need to modify something first?
- I want to get rid of the login form, search form, and perhaps the
secondary menu for now for one of my pages. Just the primary menu, a
header, block of text and then a footer. What would be the easiest way
to accomplish this, and will it leave gaping holes in my website once
I have killed off those blocks?

Thanks a lot,
Florian