Re: direction to take in creating new programs?

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 23:39:21 -0600

um, I have no idea what half of the last message said, but... You don't need to write a wrapper for your .net apps to use the API, it can access dlls easily enough. If you use a cross-platform library, your code can be ported across other platforms

----- Original Message ----- From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>