Re: direction to take in creating new programs?

  • From: "Arthur Pirika" <a_pirika@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 19:37:30 +1200

hi all, I'll try and clarify here.

----------snip-----------
I am realy confused way supernova/haln doesn't work with dotnet programs,
because, how I said, dotnet is mainly a wrapper for win32 api.
I think the main problem with win forms apps is that yes, it's a rapper around win32, but the classing of the controls confuses supernova. I think though it's a supernova issue, as all, other screen readers I know of, NVDA, window-eyes,jaws, even system access can handle win forms applications just fine.

Arthur.