Re: development site won't work w/firefox

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 09:17:42 -0700

Hi, yall:

I'm using xampp. The Apache & mysql services were started. The apache
logs contained no errors. But localhost was not found. I'm weirded out
by this. The only solution I found to this was to put 127.0.0.1
localhost in the hosts file, which, as I said, is already in mine &
there are no other lines. Arggg!