[programmingblind] Re: dev c or somehting that actually works

  • From: Hardik Dave <hardikmdave@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 03:38:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Sir,

how do i unsubscribe to this list ?

I dont want to recieve these emails..

Thanks,
hardik
"Littlefield, Tyler" <compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: you'll do fine. it's a fun
language to learn.
if you want, you can mail me on or off list an example, and I can see what
the deal is. :)
I've got dev, or... can just use mingw. which is the backend.
Anyway, good luck,
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Vertigo head coder
"My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
msn: compgeek134@xxxxxxxxxxx
email: compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx
aim: st8amnd2005
skype: st8amnd127