[programmingblind] Re: dev c or somehting that actually works

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 21:32:38 -0600

you'll do fine. it's a fun language to learn.
if you want, you can mail me on or off list an example, and I can see what the deal is. :)
I've got dev, or... can just use mingw. which is the backend.
Anyway, good luck,
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Vertigo head coder
"My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
msn: compgeek134@xxxxxxxxxxx
email: compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx
aim: st8amnd2005