Re: delphi and screen reader api?

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 18:55:42 -0400

I do not know Delphi, but would be shocked if the current version could not access COM servers and standard Windows DLLs. I would definately think that Delphi apps could use screen reader APIs on Windows.

Jamal

On 7/23/2010 9:55 AM, Alex Hall wrote:
Hi all,
I know absolutely nothing about Delphi, but I am asking this for
someone else / out of my own curiosity. A man told me in an email that
he uses Delphi, with object-oriented Pascal underlying it (I hope I
got that right). My question is: can he interface with Jaws or
Window-eyes through their built-in APIs, and could he interface with
NVDA and SA through their dll controllers?