Re: delays on list

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 17:01:26 -0700

mine show up generally soon after I send, I do get a out of sync one once or twice on a heavy volume day, but its usually a case of the reply(s) proceed the original by one, maybe two if there are two answers that were sent at nearly the same time.

a note though, I had the same problem on the old list, and I don't think it's on my end since I just reloaded from scrap last month, including a total format.

inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>