Re: daunting problem with drupal

  • From: prateek aggarwal <prateekagarwal99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 19:01:43 +0530

In fact,
i also was wondering the same that its one of the most used themes,
and how can this happen.

I found out that some issues have occurred in database tables, no idea how.
Its still not completely  solved
However, i got the way to access admin area,
By mywebsite.com/admin
Just now have got an access, and i’m going to find the cause behind the issue.
Thanks all for reading and suggesting, i seemed to have found out the solution.
Meanwhile, i’ll   be creating a newspaper website with drupal.
If you guys have any tutorials, tips, tricks, ideas or things to
share, you are requested to please write me the same.
It’ll be of great help.

Many thanks.

Regards,
Prateek agarwal.