Re: creating a client with a core and cross-platform gui

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 22:23:46 -0700

Thanks. the idea in the beginning was just a sort of separate gui per OS, but I think I'll just use WX and work out the hacks and issues that I'm going to have to deal with it cross-platform. It's not like I'm not going to hit those with the core anyway.

On 1/28/2011 10:21 PM, Ken Perry wrote:
Tylor you should download mfc and a look through the code I think you can
still look at the code.  All mfc is is a rapper around win32.  If you
haven't already done it look at WX because that just raps win32 code to.  So
if you're going to make your own you should probably check into how it's
been done.

Ken