cpp help!

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 13:39:46 -0400

Hi all,
I am working with a few other people on a project. I am the only one
that speaks Python and Java, not cpp. We hope to package this as an
executable, so cpp makes the most sense, plus some source code we hope
to use as part of the project is written in c already. Does anyone
know of any tutorials for cpp, mainly about classes, objects,
subclassing, file streams, and other semi-advanced topics? I know how
to do the basics, like conditionals or functions, but that is it.
Again, I was taught Java through my first two years of college, then I
found, and fell in love with, Python and have used that as my primary
language since January.

--
Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)