Re: cookie crumbs

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 21:20:12 -0400

I got that darn google toolbar installed by accident once, one of those deals where you have to find a checkbox to uncheck to avoid it I believe. It took some work to be rid of it but if memory serves it started in the control panel Add Remove Programmes.

I think I also had to go to Programs, Common Files to chase out some residual files left behind.

----- Original Message ----- From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>