RE: cookie crumbs

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 13:54:08 -0400

By any chance did anyone install bonzai buddy or newsgator software or
other similar software that does autofill on your computer?  Check
settings control panel add or remove software and remove software list
box and see if you have any suspicious or likely titles in that box too.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>