Re: cookie crumbs

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 22:12:57 -0600

doubt that, then all that would have to happen is the server get the key and decrypt it, which means anyone could. Possibly a hash, but I doubt they'd encrypt it. It would also mean that it'd need to be stored cleartext or transfered, somewhere.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Gallik" <BillGallik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>