Re: commands

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 21:00:18 -0700

to send a message to all, you just send to the address your using in this message, commands on the other hand, like changing your password and the like do require you to send the command, done in the specific format with it in the subject line, but that's a slightly different address,

hth,
inthane----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Ladis" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Tom Ladis" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx