Re: colors and backgrounds for web pages

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 19:05:54 -0400

Hi Dusty -- Well it is a novel approach, but it might be hard to draw
subjective information from a survey of style sheets on the net -- for example,
suppose a Christmas site contains a background image of raindeer on a snowy
landscape with bits of red and green to add color.  Well, raindeer are light
brown and snow is white, so would the search engine conclude that white and
brown, the predominant colors, are Christmas colors?
Anyway, just a thought -- Perhaps I should go to your site and read what you
wrote...
Anyway, happy hacking.
--le