Re: change default control used when dragging a table column to a c#win form

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 18:52:51 +0100

MessageHi, I think this is a bug in the MSAA implementation of the IDE, as no
screen reader can get to it either, never mind the user. The only way you can
possibly do this is to copy the controls to the clipboard, ensuring that a form
is open, and paste the contents, however it'll be in some table layout form. I
asked this very question a few months back, so that's how I was told about this
"bug". Hope that helps.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr