can someone tell me how to use a php script in a html file?

  • From: "doctor love" <minimack_19@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 10:15:17 -0400

High guys, I have a playlist file I'm broadcasting on the website, but I wana
run a php script to tell the listeners what is the title of the song and
listener status along with the time and bitrate of the stream. can you  guys
tell me how to do this?
check out my radio-station at the following sites. there's a high band and a
low band for those who has dyle-up
as you click on the link, the music will start to play in your browser. if you
want, there's link for you to listen in winamp/I-tunes, windows media player
and reall player.
contact me for more details or if you'd like to be a dj on the station.
high band link
http://s1.myradiostream.com/stream/1086/listen.htm
low band link
http://s1.myradiostream.com/stream/1100/listen.htm