Re: can anyone answer an urgent question about MinGW?

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 06:09:14 -0600

Hi Ken -- the answer is "sort of" -- I have to export a variable to tell
where the executable is, but configure tries running this executable and
fails because the command tries to load some unnamed dll and fails.
Supposedly all the support dlls should be available in the zip file or in
the other packages I installed. If it would just name the dll I would know
more how to fix it.
--le