Re: c programming help again

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:41:48 -0400

I think it does, I'm getting there, I just wish I didn't find out last night in next week's notes that this was due today but I'll give it my best shot, what ever that is. I never saw anything about it being due this week and judging by an email he sent out this morning a lot of others didn't either but I guess that was meant as a "too bad" email. I'm sure glad that class is over in about 3 more weeks. next week if I did worse on the midterm than I thought I did because that can blow my hole grade in the class alone and I'm sure not wasting time in a class I can't pass. I don't think it was that bad though. Actually, the structures part is probably where I did my worst because we didn't learn that stuff before, that stuff was to be learned this week when the midterm is due. I tried and sent it in 2 days ago though. Thanks, I'll play around with this and send what I can work with when it's due, at least if I do that, if it's not too bad he'll tell me how to fix it and I need to have it fixed for next week or I might as well not even do next week's from what I'm told. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>