c or c++ program to control pika prime net t1 board

  • From: "Bryan Schulz" <b.schulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:58:42 -0500

hi,

I want to know if anyone has experience creating a program to control a pika
primenet pci card.

The program will manage a chat/dating line people call by using a regular
telephone.
Depending if the card has 1, 2, or 4 ports, there can be 24, 48, or 96 possible
inbound callers.
The user pushes the buttons to navigate the menu system and can listen to other
greetings recorded, leave a message for another member, or chat live if they
want.

I cannot test this situation right now even if i knew how or what to program
because these high end specialized pci cards range from $2,500 to $7,500 and
the t1 phone connection is about $400 per month per port.
thanks,
Bryan