Re: c++ ide for windows

  • From: "Kristoffer Gustafsson" <kg84@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:07:09 +0100

Hello!
Oh, I found the problem now, I thought that dev c++ was a sourcecode editor, and not built on projects like visual studio.
But it was, I just created a new source file, and not a new project.
I created a new project, and it worked.
So that was the problem.
/Kristoffer
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>