RE: c++ ide: Codeblocks cross-platform and apparently highly accessible

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:39:55 -0700

Hi,
I think you can create a .cpp or .h file in notepad, move it to the directory
where the file would reside, add that file as part of the project and off you
go... Edit the code in Notepad, save it, then go to the IDE and just compile it.
Cheers,
Joseph P.S. So you are laying the foundation for our checkbook software, right?