Re: c# - detecting when external program exits from console app

  • From: Mohammed Adeel <licenced2chill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:13:33 +0000 (GMT)

I'm expecting the uT2K4Process_Exited method to be called when the external
program shuts down. Instead nothing happens when the external program exits. No
error messages. The uT2K4Process_Exited method is not activated.
Adeel

  Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 20:40:53 -0500 (EST)
From: Jamal Mazrui <
empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: c# - Detecting external process shut down from console
 application

Perhaps I missed it, what are you expecting to happen, what is
 happening
instead, and what error message, if any, are you getting?

Jamal

licenced2chill@xxxxxxxxxxx>

programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Subject: c# - Detecting external process shut down from console
>     application
>
> Hi,
> I've got a console application written in C#.
> I'm launching an external program from my application which is
 working fine but I'd like to be able to detect when the program I've started
 shuts down.