Re: braille keyboard?

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 08:46:00 -0600

you'd need to get a little more advanced and see which keys were pressed at what times, then translate them to the print version and send them out.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Hall" <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>