Re: bpburning a dvd with Roxio

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 20:47:15 -0600

Hi Tyler -- thanks for the reference, but I want it on DVD so I can install
it on multiple computers. I want to figure out how to do the burn operation
also for future reference, as I think it would be useful to have backups of
various things -- music, software, etc, on disk.
Have you ever done a burn? The microsoft site recommended Nero or Roxio, and
I have Roxio already on my laptop.
Thanks.
--le