RE: blinknation?

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 12:38:14 -0500

This site has been harvesting e-mails from various  blindness mailing lists
and putting them in their invite list. They lost any chance they had of
almost anyone joining by their techniques.   They seem to have started in
August and I received and invitation then.  They'll never get me to their
site because of the methods they use.

Pratik