RE: black berry accessibility

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 17:14:54 -0500

Because I refuse to pay for yet another device and another software package
that provides "special" accessibility.  I'm perfectly willing to buy a
device that has accessibility built-in.  Frankly, I'm beginning to be a bit
annoyed with the argument that blindness is a small market.
Pratik Patel
Director, IT Access. Director, PeopleTech.
The City University of New York