Re: best browser?

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 23:38:28 -0400

On 4/2/2010 5:29 PM, Jim Stevenson wrote:
"Do any of you know of those selling linux boxes with screen readers installed?" If you would really be interested in cutting me a check for the cost of components plus reasonable compensation for labor I could put one together without very much hastle and ship it to you. EMail me off list at wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx if you are interested and we can discuss details of exactly what software you'd want set up, pricing, etc..

Jared

P.S. Sorry if solicitation is not appropriate for this list, although the same offer stands for anyone else.