Re: .bat

  • From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 16:03:21 +0100

Teddy,

 I haven't tried this code, but you should be able to write a small JAWS
Script to do what you want.  Something like the script below should work if
you put it in default.jss:

Script stopIt ()
 TypeKey ("Control+C")
 ; you may need more than one pause instruction
 ; depending on how long your programme takes to stop
 Pause ()
 TypeKey ("y")
EndScript

 You could actually attach this script to any hotkey of your choice.

 hth

Martin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>