Re: basic setup for visualstudio 2008

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 13:55:20 -0800

there is a set of setup hints available from my site:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com

in the first or second section that are noted as for 2005, but should still
apply in 2008, and there is also Jamal's  working tutorial for the .net
environment for screen reader users at:
http://NonvisualDevelopment.org

these two should help you along.

regards,