Re: audo deployment of windows forms application

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 19:45:17 -0400

MS has Click Once deployment. There are also the standard Package Downloaders.
I think both can be accessed from a DeskTop application by just linking to a
Web URL and automatically downloading the package. Jamal, on this and other
lists, built a downloader and installer for Windoweyes scripting that checks
for the most recent release of scripts and lists any scripts that are more
current than the ones on my DeskTop system so I can just click a button to
download and install the newer version.
Rick USA